Help with electrical, please!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrambler

Reaction score
So my cabin got broke into. They pryed the ignition and all the switch panels out and stole all the switches and cut up the wiring harness. I found new switches and ignition with new plates. But I believe there must have been timers for the aerators? If anyone has a 1999 NITRO 185 sport FS and could send me pictures of the areas behind the switch plates it would be greatly appreciated. Also could really use a wiring diagram that is accurate to this boat. Part numbers for the timers or relays for the aerators and bilge pump would be great too! Thanks to anyone that can help me out!
Email; 69hurstsc@ gmail.com

Tried to attach a photo of the damages, but it says the uploaded image is too big!
I only have one thing to say to the low life's that steal ! As your boat catches fire because of the stolen switch's being miswired, and finding yourself on the water screaming for help while your Mother runs Barkingly along the shore, ...KARMA......Capt. Scully

I only have one thing to say to the low life's that steal ! As your boat catches fire because of the stolen switch's being miswired, and finding yourself on the water screaming for help while your Mother runs Barkingly along the shore, ...KARMA......Capt. Scully
Man, sorry someone stole from you. I just bought a brand new z20. I know how I’d feel if a thief put his grubby hands on it! Just know that there are folks that care, and are sorry to here of your predicament. Hang in there!

Latest posts

Back