Help please ...Drilling and screwing down a extra battery tray and on board charger on z 19

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nmorgan83

Reaction score
Hi Guys dose any one know if the battery compartment on a 2020 nitro z19 sport has space between the hall and compartment for screwing accessories to the floor, or any thing to watch for?
See attached photos of intended locations.
Any knowledge or feed back whould be great.
I'm nervous to drill in to a brand new boat.
Thanks guys

Attachments

• 20210410_131917.jpg
    20210410_131917.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210410_131826.jpg
    20210410_131826.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 29
Hi Guys dose any one know if the battery compartment on a 2020 nitro z19 sport has space between the hall and compartment for screwing accessories to the floor, or any thing to watch for?
See attached photos of intended locations.
Any knowledge or feed back whould be great.
I'm nervous to drill in to a brand new boat.
Thanks guys
I am wondering the same thing. I want to add another battery for my trolling motor. I mounted my onboard charger in the front of the boat and wired in into the back of the power plug for the trolling motor. It works well there but I want to add another battery so I can troll longer.

Hi MJbock,
I went a head and drilled and screwed my battery and on board charger in the compartments all was good just have to drill about a half inch or so.
Just hit foam under.
I set up a lazer level and measured to the compartment floor and to the bottom of the boat and had over 2 inches of space.
I'd say your good too go.

Hi MJbock,
I went a head and drilled and screwed my battery and on board charger in the compartments all was good just have to drill about a half inch or so.
Just hit foam under.
I set up a lazer level and measured to the compartment floor and to the bottom of the boat and had over 2 inches of space.
I'd say your good too go.
Thanks for the very valuable information. I was thinking of getting a laser level from work and trying that. Awesome.

Latest posts

Back