Hello!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okuma

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Okuma Steve and I am the admin for TransomTalk.com and wanted to introduce myself!

I live just outside of Atlanta, GA and am a fellow boat owner and angler. I took a few years off from both but am now actively trying to knock the rust off my reels and get back into the game. :D

I primarily fish for Striped Bass and Hybrid Bass on the local lakes and a couple rivers when I get the chance. I'm pretty familiar with Allatoona and Lanier and hope to add Carter's Lake to the list very soon, they've been catching some huge fish up there recently.

I own two boats currently, an 18 ft Sundance Skiff with a 90 Yamaha 2 stroke and a 14ft Lowe Jon Boat with a Mercury 40 Jet that I just got running last week. Bought it in January and have been working on it or having someone work on it since.

Anyway, that's me and my resume to be a member of a boating and fishing forum and I look forward to lying about fishing with everyone here! :D

Hello Steve!
I am coming in from NTOWS, looking forward to this new format. I am in Northern VA, fishing mostly in the Potomac. Unfortunately I don't trust the water quality enough to do anything but catch and release but it still gives me a thrill to fish in the shadow of the Lincoln Memorial! I also try to get to Bugg's Island lake in southern VA, full of monster Blue Catfish, crappie and stripers.

Hello Steve!
I am coming in from NTOWS, looking forward to this new format. I am in Northern VA, fishing mostly in the Potomac. Unfortunately I don't trust the water quality enough to do anything but catch and release but it still gives me a thrill to fish in the shadow of the Lincoln Memorial! I also try to get to Bugg's Island lake in southern VA, full of monster Blue Catfish, crappie and stripers.

I hear you on the water quality, I fish the 'hooch down here and have the same concerns, especially below the local sewage sanitation plant.

Another from NTOWS on board. Raised in Al, but been in Me 14 years where the bassin' is wild. Early looks at the site looks good. Looks like you have done a lot of work on it. Glad to be on board.

Another from NTOWS on board. Raised in Al, but been in Me 14 years where the bassin' is wild. Early looks at the site looks good. Looks like you have done a lot of work on it. Glad to be on board.

Thanks! Most of it is just the stock software to be completely honest. Hopefully in the next week or two we can get the site customized a tad and get a decent logo.

Also from NTOWS. I'm OCD and do not like change!! HAHA!!

Haha, I understand, but we'll get through it and I think you'll enjoy the change once you get used to it. This software ispretty easy to use and adds a lot of features and functionality over NTOWS.

Hello Steve! I also live outside Atlanta, up on Lanier, and have been known to fish and hunt a bit. I started with BPS when we opened here assuming various positions after relocating from S FL in '95. Looks like a great site with a bright future. ;)

Latest posts

Back