Hello Nitro and Tracker Owners

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRB0016

Reaction score
First time on site. I have two questions. Does anyone know the paint code for a red 2020 Tracker 175 TXW? or perhaps how I can get the code and the actual touch up paint?
Second question has anyone had a carpet issue with their tracker. Mine is brand new, purchased in May of 2020 and it appears that streaks of melted carpet are starting to appear as well as a 4 in. x 9 in. rectangle.
I've attached pictures. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20200926_164811_resized_1 - Copy (2).jpg
    20200926_164811_resized_1 - Copy (2).jpg
    701.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20200926_164744_resized_1.jpg
    20200926_164744_resized_1.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 45
On the carpet issue, I would think either some chemical was spilled or smeared onto the carpet accidentally or something really hot was placed on the carpet somehow.
Pretty strange for sure.....

Looks to me like a manufacturing defect. The carpet pile appears to be de-laminating from the backing. Is there any “play” with pile in the affected areas or are the fibers separating from the loop pile. Note there are 2 types of carpet pile, combination cut and loop pile.

Larry, Jimmy thank you for your response. Much appreciated. Nothing has been spilled, smeared or anything hot placed on the carpet. The boat is brand new, been in the water 4 times since I bought it in May. There are no stains anywhere on the carpet and the only maintenance I've done is to vacuum it. Except for these areas the rest of the carpet is brand new. There is no play in the affected areas. I have a cover for the boat and I'm as baffled as can be. I'll be dealing with Tracker as the carpet is warranted for five years for defects in materials and workmanship. Was just wondering if this has happened to any one besides me.
Haven't heard from anyone regarding red touch up paint code. Seems like it some sort of secret! LOL.

Hope you are having luck with your carpet. I can help with acquiring tracker paint. Call this number:. 518-562-2628. Be ready to give them your hull number. They will take your credit card number and send you a full size spray can. Mine was $50.00. I will warn you though just like any touch up paint job. Try it out on an out of the way spot to match test before going full blown spray all over your boat. Good Luck and tight lines

Latest posts

Back