Hello! I'm "Mac"

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
S&T_LogoHangTag.jpg

Greetings everyone.....I'm an old NTOWS regular,...now a "TT" newbie! My friends call me "Mac" and I'm a fishing addict. I would appreciate your support in helping me become an even bigger fishing junkie!! I'm on the BPS National Pro-Staff with many years of fishing and boating experience...I'm both honored and proud to have been doing promotional work for BPS all over the country for the past 15 years!! In my spare time I also draw the very popular "Scales and Tales" fishing cartoons.....so don't be surprised to see a few pop up in here occasionally. Looking forward to developing a few more life long friendships here just like we did over on the NTOWS....it's what we do best,....live, laugh, fish,..repeat!!

Carry on my good people...
Mac

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 2

Greetings everyone.....I'm an old NTOWS regular,...now a "TT" newbie! My friends call me "Mac" and I'm a fishing addict. I would appreciate your support in helping me become an even bigger fishing junkie!! I'm on the BPS National Pro-Staff with many years of fishing and boating experience...I'm both honored and proud to have been doing promotional work for BPS all over the country for the past 15 years!! In my spare time I also draw the very popular "Scales and Tales" fishing cartoons.....so don't be surprised to see a few pop up in here occasionally. Looking forward to developing a few more life long friendships here just like we did over on the NTOWS....it's what we do best,....live, laugh, fish,..repeat!!

Carry on my good people...
Mac
Hey Mac. Saw your ugly puss in the catalog holding a couple of nice pigs!

Hi Marty!! I saw your name and wondered where and how you've been lately!! Hope all is well!! Yeah, those fish are nice ones....I'll be honest though..I caught one and Mini caught one....we went "pig hunting" that day and found a couple....here's another pix of 2 more that we caught a couple "falls" ago on LSC.....same mission..."Pigs for PR shots!" ;)
NTOWS1.jpg

Better now thanks. Heart attack took me off the boat for a while, not sure how I ended up away from NTOWS for so long. Chace, 3-tear old in the avatar, has me fishing regular again. That kid will cast all day. Nice small lies, wish we had those in large numbers around here.

Wow,...glad you've recovered from the heart attack and can spend time with Chace....count your blessings man! :cool:

Thanks, I am counting them Mac. Without sounding like an old man talking about his health, the docs told me I had a heart attack on Sunday which I totally ignored, and the next day when I went to the doc, I started to have my second. Gutting something out like the old veteran I am could have been my downfall. Headed with chance and his family to the lake this afternoon - govt furlough provides the day off don't you know - ;).

Latest posts

Back