Hello guys. I have a 98 nitro 640 lx

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBallard1001

Reaction score
I have a 98 nitro 640 lx with a bad transom. I have a question I desperately need help with. I have cut the cap off and gutted transom. On the wings it’s met with the foam but in bottom the transom area opens up and runs towards the bow of the boat. Does anyone know how far it runs in? I have 10 gallons of carbon core ready to pour but i am nervous because I can’t tell how far it runs into boat. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hello, welcome. I wish I can help. Did you find a solution already? I hope guys knowledgeable be along soon to answer your questions.

I have a 98 nitro 640 lx with a bad transom. I have a question I desperately need help with. I have cut the cap off and gutted transom. On the wings it’s met with the foam but in bottom the transom area opens up and runs towards the bow of the boat. Does anyone know how far it runs in? I have 10 gallons of carbon core ready to pour but i am nervous because I can’t tell how far it runs into boat. Any help would be great. Thanks

Type 'repair boat transom' on utube,you will find many videos there. I think you have to block the liquid resin from going into the bilge and blocking the back drain plug or the bilge pump. Good luck

Latest posts

Back