Hello everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorhead99999

Reaction score
My names kyle brown and new to the forum. I have been a boat owner in upstate ny for 15 years I recently sold my javelin 366 fs and bought a 2021 tracker v175 wt pro guide with a 115 mercury. Buying the boat was pleasant but some stuff after buying it had me ripping my hair out but that’s why I’m here.

Welcome to the forum. After snowing on and off for the last four days and some upstaters getting over a foot of snow I hope thats the end of winter.

Welcome to the forum. After snowing on and off for the last four days and some upstaters getting over a foot of snow I hope thats the end of winter.
Ya I got 11” last night at home but am currently on stay out in Poughkeepsie. Luckily I convinced my 7 yr old to keep the plow on his garden tractor. He was up at 6 this morning going at it so my wife could get to work.

I see your from finger lakes. I was out that way the weekend before last on skaneatles lake fishing walleye

I see your from finger lakes. I was out that way the weekend before last on skaneatles lake fishing walleye
Fish Skaneateles all the time. DEC changed the rules on Walleyes and Trout keeper sizes this year. Catch any. Did they fix the state ramp on the northwest side of the lake?

My cousin knows some guy on the east side so we launched there. There is no limit or season on them and size is 12” and up. Started April 1st. We caught 15-20. I don’t eat fish and normally throw everything back but I had to try out the live well in the new boat so my cousin took them home. Not sure how many he had in his boat. Most of them were in the 14” range

My cousin knows some guy on the east side so we launched there. There is no limit or season on them and size is 12” and up. Started April 1st. We caught 15-20. I don’t eat fish and normally throw everything back but I had to try out the live well in the new boat so my cousin took them home. Not sure how many he had in his boat. Most of them were in the 14” range
Sounds like a good fishing day.

Latest posts

Back