Hello everyone from the southwest Lake Erie.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DodgeBoy

NTO Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought a new 2022 Tracker Targa V-19 WT Tournament Edition and a little Merc 225HP motor. This will be our second boat and we won't talk about the first one LOL. Wife told me if you get another boat it won't be someone else's junk, it'll be new! God I love her! So I'll be picking everyone's brains for different upgrades like LED dock lights, how you tow tubes (the ski pole isn't rated for tubes!?) and other things.

Hi there! Welcome. That sounds like a nice boat. Can you add some pics?

PXL_20220818_173638869.jpg
PXL_20220818_173619884.jpg
PXL_20220818_173644254.jpg

Beautiful boat, congratulations! Nice color, is that your favorite color?:)

That seems to be the only color the local Bass Pro orders LOL. They only have the red but it matches my Ram so it's a plus!
They look nice together.:) Any upgrades before you put her on the water?

Added a Cobra MR F77B GPS radio and a 8' Shakespeare antenna and mount. going to buy/make some rod holders that work with the track system. Have had it for a week and have yet to put her in the water. We have a new grand baby due in a few weeks and have been busy helping get the little guys nursery ready. Hope to put it in the Maumee River this Sunday. Fingers crossed!

Added a Cobra MR F77B GPS radio and a 8' Shakespeare antenna and mount. going to buy/make some rod holders that work with the track system. Have had it for a week and have yet to put her in the water. We have a new grand baby due in a few weeks and have been busy helping get the little guys nursery ready. Hope to put it in the Maumee River this Sunday. Fingers crossed!
Fantastic. That calls for a double celebration!

Does your boat still need anything?😆

Latest posts

Back