Have you all see this monster caught in So. California

• Thread starter John Foster [IMG]http://www.snakebite.net/Perris.
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Foster

Reaction score
It was reported to be 18+lbs.

I would love to catch one half, Heck I would like to catch one a third of that size..

John F.

Man I need to go fishing.

Perris.jpg

Heck..... I expected a picture of Stacey..... With her arms around YOU!

me!

Maybe it's just my skeptical nature, but that pic just don't look right. Like a cut and paste job. Looking at the June Bassmaster cover with the 20-12 largehead, this one just looks "fishy"?

Craig

The photo has been altered. There are pixel artifacts above his right ear, and below both of his elbows.

And wouldn't anyone in their right mind be smiling in such a photo?

Smilin' would be an understatement! Also, look at the spread between his ring finger and pinkey (right hand). He must have HUGE hands!

Craig

I agree, this is a fake. Based on proportions, don't you think that it would go around 30-35 lbs. I think it would have made the headlines. Looks like a grouper size!

That's the FIRST thing I said to Craig this a.m. when he showed the pix to me,...."Why isn't he SMILING?!"..He looks p-o'd cuz it didn't weigh 19?!!...LOL

They cut out the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle he was holding in his left hand. It's obviously a conspiracy.

Glad you guys thought this fish was bogus because I sure did.

Bear

I fixed him up a bit. Gave him a smile to match the catch. Moved his finger over a bit and removed some of the pixelation...LOL looks as fake as before, but a bit funnier.
perris2.jpg

Saw this pic on BFHP a couple of weeks ago. Also posted on the website for the bait he supposedly used (a knockoff Castaic swim-bait). Created quite a stir over there as well!

While in college, I worked at BPS in Springfield back when Ethel was still alive (18# chunk taken out of Lake Fork). She was about 1/3 the size of the fish in that picture and probably ate a lot better as well!

Jeff,

Too funny!!!

Can you make Mac look trim and svelte???

OK..."It's FARGIN' WAR NOW!"....Scott,..you're in my sights,..run BIG DOG,...run far and fast!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back