Hats off to Team Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
I had the privilege of fishing with Dan Jorgensen today. Dan is a Nitro team member here in Georgia, as well as a member of Bass Pro Shop's pro staff. As with the other Nitro team members we have among us here (Mac, Mini, Pierre), Dan is all about promoting fishing and helping other anglers enjoy the sport. It was an absolute treat for me to be out on the water with an angler of Dan's caliber.

All of you guys are a credit to the Nitro brand and your respective sponsors. Thanks for your continued willingness to share your experience and help the rest of us.

Rich - So, how bad did Dan beat you???

TrepMan

Michael, if I said "Hey, that's not what it's all about", would it be an obvious giveaway? :)

Let's just say Dan put us right on the fish and someone in the boat was able to land them. The rest of us shall remain nameless.

Rich, isn't it amazing how many more fish you see, and get on, with someone in the boat that is a true professional? I love it! Hope you guys had a great time!

Bruce

It's a privilege having Mac and Mini on my team here at Bass Pro. They always are willing to put in the extra hours and efforts to promote the sport and Nitro/Tracker boats.

Thanx guys...

Thanks guy's,....and Ken,..no need to suck up here,...I'll take you fishing again soon.....promise!! LOL

As I recall....I took you and you still owe me 5 BUX hahahahahahahaha

Excuse me??.....I do believe i caught the biggest bass that night,........all 14.678" of it!!..ahahahahahhaa

and NO!!!..Your stupid@$! dog-fish doesn't count!! Even though you caught it TWICE!!! LOL

OK...let's officially call it a draw but I'll kick your a*# next time!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back