Happy holidays

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
To all of you OLD guys, just wanted to touch base and let you know that the move to Kentucky is finally underway for the rest of the family, and should be settled first of February. Been lurking and enjoying the posts from old and new members. Happy and safe holidays to all on the board, and I promise once I get the computer set up here I will be more involved.

Bruce Moore and Family

Welcome back and happy holidays. Good luck in Kentucky.

Bear

Bruce -

I must have missed something along the way......... I didn't know you were moving. I assume you got a new job down there? Aw, man - just when they open a BPS in St. Charles!

Hey....... God bless you and your family, Bruce! May you have the Happiest of Holiday Seasons! And may that Happiness stretch throughout the next year!

me!

Bruce, great to see you here! And great to know that you're family is getting to join you now!

Happy and safe holidays to you, too!

Scott, been the works for about four months, but a few snags along the way. Good to hear from you. Rich, as always, thanks for the support. Bear, thanks for the good wishes. As I promised, I'll get back to being more involved once we get settled. Sure do miss the exchanges we used to enjoy. I still consider this one of the best and most informative boards, without the trashtalk, of ANY regarding boats and related subjects anywhere on the web. Be forewarned, my views and opinions are going to make a comeback. Best wishes to all during this holiday season, and I'll be in touch.

Bruce

Latest posts

Back