HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH!!!

• Thread starter Charlie Nethaway
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOUUUUU!!!!

Rich,

To celebrate your birthday I'm going to buy every member on this fantastic meeting place you've created a BEER!

One beer for everybody. ;>))))))

Have a GREAT birthday.

Harpo

HAVE A WONDERFUL B-DAY, have a couple of your favorite drinks and enjoy the day, and thanks for creating such a great place for us all to hang out. I think all in all this is the closes bunch of cyber geek bass fisherman on the web and you got us all together.

Happy Birthday Rich! It just goes to show, great people have things in common. We share a name and we almost share a birthday! (Mine was Friday the 2nd!)

Rich D

Happy Birthday, Rich!

And may God bless you with many, many more!

me!

Thanks, everyone!

Could somebody explain where the brakes are on this adventure called life? There's an accelerator pedal that seems to be in good working order, but I haven't found the brakes yet... :)

Happy Birthday, Rich! May today be all that you want it to be.

Rich, it's just like your boat......Every once in a while you gotta get off the throttle and let er' coast. But when you do that you can't control your direction!!

Have a great day!!

Thanks a million for the best site on the net!!

TOXIC

i said happy b-day on a previous thread and thought might as well say it again. "Happy Birthday!"

soonerfan, where is that beer? :>)

jd

Happy Birthday Rich!!! Thanks SOOOOOO MUCH for this Site

Mark on the Left Coast, Cally that is. Folsom and Oroville

Best Tough fisheries there is!! HAR

Hey, Harpo! Can I have a Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper instead?!!?

Rich, there ain't no brakes.....

They never were an option.

There is no retrofit.

Just hang on to the chicken bar!

If you can find your voice, yell "Ye-e-e-e-e Ha-a-a-a!"

Or "oh, sh##" if the situation demands it!

(I do a LOT of the latter!)

Happy B-Day Rich,....was a pleasure to meet and chat with you in Atlanta,.....we'll have to get together again, the next time I come down,....next time let's go fishin'!! Have a good one!!

Mac

Mac/Rich - We need to do that! Happy Birthday, buddy! You guys are welcome in my boat anytime!!

Happy birthday Rich.....better late than never. So now you're old enought to vote eh?

HEY, Sooner, WHERE'S my beer???? LOL

Latest posts

Back