Happy Birthday Mini...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
How about a collective shout out to Mini, on his birthday!! Happy Birthday Big Dog!!:rolleyes:

NTOWS2.jpg

Happy Birthday Mini!:cool:

BTW...your gills are showing:lol:

I showed my wife this picture and she said, "Holy S^%$ it's your twin brother!" Uncanny resemblance. (except they'd call us Maxi and Mini). Great job landing that big girl on the spinning outfit with what looks like ... what? ... braid to 8lb test!??!

anyway ... Happy Birthday - you good lookin devil.

Happy Birthday Mini. I hope you have a life filled with them ole brown fish.

Thank all!

Gary - Johnny Morris spinning combo. 6"9" Med w/20 size reel. 20lb break strength/6lb dia Excel Braid with 14lb XPS flourocarbon leader joined by a triple surgeons knot. 1/0 Gamakatsu G-Lock worm hook and an X-Zone Lures hand poured 4" Slammer 24" above a KMR Lures stamped 1/2oz drop shot weight. 16 feet of water = 5.5 pounds!

Got that one on video too!

Great job bud. That's what I call a man who's done his homework, paid close attention to "the devil in the details" and is prepared to go hog huntin'. No smallies around here (Raleigh, NC) but now I'm inspired to recheck and refurb my gear and hit the lakes around here with renewed energy. Thanks.

Gary - I know it's on the opposite end of the state, but you should consider a visit to Lake Jocassee. Brute smallies, magnum spots, and lunker heads all in the same lake that gets little to no pressure whatsoever. ;)

Sounds like a real estate agents wet dream.

Piscor ergo sum.

Latest posts

Back