Happy 4th

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the RIGHT of the PEOPLE to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness!!!!! July 4, 1776

AMEN Rob! Happy 4th to all and a big thanks to all that served will serve in our great military. I appreciate you sacrifice for us.

Barry AF Vet.

Happy 4th!!!

And hoping that those some countrymen of ours so willing to give up some Constitutionally gauranteed freedoms will come to their senses today.

We are so priviledged to have had the foresight of our founders that drafted this Document we ARE SUPPOSED TO GOVERN BY!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Hope your day is steeped in American Tradition. Shamefully some youngsters don't know the origin of July 4th. Hard to believe. "Oh! It's the day we shoot off fireworks."

fatrap

I just happened to hear Jeff Foxworthy's new "mantra".... "You might live in a country founded by geniuses and run by idiots, if..." Some real funny but true chit...

Happy 4th to all my friends here

Back