Gulp Alive Juice

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I just got an email back from Berkley's Pure Fishing in reguards to my question about the formula for the juice or sauce Gulp comes in. My question was I wanted to know if the different baits had specific flavors for each type of bait. Minnows, minnow flavored. Worm. worm flavored etc etc. One basic formula for all. Salt water a little different. FYI

fatrap

Cool...add tequila and a lime.............if the fish aren't bitin'...get hammered!!:rolleyes:

Did one similar a couple years ago....:rolleyes:

BassFan11ZOOM.jpg

Mike,

Does that mean that the "Gulp ALive" stuff and the packaged Gulp Worms are in the same "juice'?

My understanding after talking to the Berkley Pro staffer at my BPS and the message I recieved from Pure Fishing was the formula was exactly the same for freshwater. The older stuff couldn't be reused by the newere stuff can. I've even rehydrated dried up baits packaged or in the jar by throwing them in the juice overnight.

The Pro Staffer told me she throws all her baits into one jug before a tournament.

Mike

Fatrap, another question, as I am a big gulp fan, but was weary on the alive jugs.

How many times can you put your baits in the juice? Cuz it is expensive to buy those versus buying individual packs

The bait is renewable as long as it stays intact I use the jars and their pain in the a$$ leaking and dripping. I keep mine in a rubber maide container but the new jugs that have the worms and other long stuff aren't near as bad. I still set them on a towel. I'be been using my minnow grubs for two years, same jug.

ONe thing I've found out last fall was the saltwater 6" herring are ABSOLUTELY fricken awesome on walleyes and bass.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back