GREAT news!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Just talked to Neeley,...the Dr. gave him the go ahead to make the trip.........NOW i'm STOKED!!!!

Everyone be nice to him though,.....don't get his blood pressure all whacked outa shape with unsubtantiated threats of kicking our hiney's!!! Rob,..you might as well let us win now,..that'll do Ken good,......a couple 5lb toads in the livewell will do wonders for his health!! Seeya thursday afternoon everybody!!!!!!

Mac

AWESOME!!!

Glad to hear he'll be there. What have you guys been feeding him ? We'll fix him up with a few beers...

Mac,

What beer do you prefer, you keep mentionning Bradours...Do you mean Labradors ?

I was think of bringing my fav Canadian and whatever it is you want...Our XXX has 8% alchool!! It only take a few to get going!

Pierre

Some wings and several cold Canadian beers will get that

pressure right where it needs to be....Glad he's coming,

looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bring whatever you can find Pierre,...it doesn't matter to me!! I'll down plutonium if it's cold! LOL

Never heard of Labrador's.......but I know there's "Bradours"......maybe it's a local or regional thing.

My roommate's in college use to get it when they went home to Sault.St.Marie....i think it's 6%, so your Labrador or XXX will be just fiiiiiine!! We gota make sure we're by a TV sat. nite too.....so I can watch my beloved Wings kick some carolina hiney!!! Bring us the CUP baby!!!!!

Mac

Get Mac on a few of those XXX's and he will be a drawing fool!!!!!

Mini

Pierre,.....We'll be taking 401 East all the way to the Ogdensburg Int'l Bridge...straight south of Ottawa.......is that where you're coming across?? What time will you be there??...Where do you live anyway?? What's city?

Seeya soon!!

Mac

I'm with you Go wings go....Yzerman comes from Ottawa you know!!

Pierre

That dude is the biggest STUD that has ever roamed the earth,...man what a leader and true professional he is!! Unbelievable. He'll be the next Ken Holland,...he'll run the Wings one day!!

Latest posts

Back