Goodbye to my first bass boat...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
Bought my first bass boat, 1995 170TF, in the spring of 2000 and just sold it today.:unsure: The transom was shot but still really hated to see her go. She never left me stranded and always tracked straight and true. Kids pretty much grew up in that boat.

Forgive me, but I bought a ZX185C Skeeter w/150 Yammy. The extra front deck space, plus storage is great, but not looking forward to the gas bill moving from a 75hp to a 150hp:( Still look forward to hanging out here with you guys and the passenger seat is still open to anyone that comes through the Lake Murray area (if you can drag yourself into a skeeter :p)

JP

You're always welcome JP regardless if you go to a lesser boat:lol: Just teasin', about the boat, not about being welcome:p

Almost everything I have ever owned and then sold, be it a boat, car, truck or motorcycle,I watched going down the road with a lot of misgivings in my heart:(

Anyway, congratulations on your new boat!

Uncle Billy

JP,JP,JP. If I can ever hook up with you on Murray don't be offended if I just pull along side of you.:eek: Post pictures so we will be able to reconize you on the water. Good luck with the new boat.

At one time my wife and I lived on River Road, in the Cold Stream subdivision, below Lake Murray Dam, but that was before Bass Fishing. We still have several friends in the Columbia area and have been discussing for years of returning to visit. If it comes to fruition I'll definately be interested if hooking up for a ride. I don't discriminate by brand of bass boat or material type of the boat, as long as they catch fish.

JP - folks that moved to different boats are still welcome here! Otherwise, besides me, some other long-time regulars would be booted out too (CIII, mike c., mikexpress, etc.). I believe this board is more about good friends looking out for each other versus what brand or type of boat you drive. Afterall, its all about the fishing!!

Jim

ps: Don't feel bad about the fuel consumption increase. I went from a 40hp to a 150hp just as gas peaked at $4 and change - talk about sticker shock!! :eek::lol:

JimmyE,

Hunting season is almost over, so it won't be long before I"m back on the water and will give ya a call.

JP

Latest posts

Back