Good year for the board

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Puhalski

Reaction score
I was just reading up on the member profiles around New England and noticed a LOT of members have come on board in the year 2001. It seems this sight just continues to grow. Thanks Rich.

John be sure to drag all of them to the rally. If they're in New England, they have no excuse not to come! LOL

Rob

Wait and see what happens the next 12 months.

Rich is way cool

yeah, that's what we said about this year in missouri...and how many from missouri showed???

I don't remember reading how many people actually showed up at this past years ralley. Anyone have a final count??? I know there were a lot less members back then there are now.

I think there were only 10 of us total. Even with the odds in my favor, I couldn't take "Big Fish Bux"!

I wouldn't even begin to let this years turnout influence your thoughts on how things will be next year. Remember, there is really very little promotion done outside this board. (Unless Rob is thinking about a coupla 30-second spots on the Super Bowl.)

Good things like this grow at an exponential rate once people get the word! (John and Stacey - Better pick up the pace on handin' out those cards!)

me!

Latest posts

Back