Good Service

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Elkins

Reaction score
Just wanted to put in another good word for Craig at BPS. Ordered one of those discontinued boat covers last Friday and it was at my door step when I came home from work Monday. Great service and great people do do business with!

Thanx Sam,

Anything else we can do for you...let me know.

Ditto!!!!!!

Craig called me about my Boat Key A.S.A.P., One more question? I mailed in the warranty registration cards for my goat and they were returned wrong address. Now I realize

that the dealer sends this info in also, but I did put them in the envelope to Craig and saked him to forward them. Hope that was o.k.

Thanks Again

Mark

Anytime guys. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything else. And Mac..Goat, boat, whats the diffrence? They'll both eat all your money if your not careful.

Mark,

They probably returned it because the warranty on Goats are much shorter than boats...expired before it got there.

Sorry, too good to resist.

Good work guys..

Pierre

Actually, I think an a old goat might outlast our warranties and Tracker Marine were afraid of me making a claim on 2020 or something, regradless My 882 screams and I am happy!!! Ken and Craig have been great!!

Why do you suppose the S. Campbell address on the warranty cards was returned to me?

I also need to spell check

Mark

I believe that the offices for Tracker used to be on S. Campbell where the BIG store is....... Now they're on E. Kearney where the warehouse is.

I THINK that's it......

me!

Latest posts

Back