Good Mornin' NTOWS - Saturday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. About 83* and sunny here today though this morning it's foggy outside. I slept through the night again so (fingers crossed) maybe these new meds are doing the job. I'm still not used to them so I'm sure they have to adjust the dosages but hopefully this is the right tract. If they'd find out just what the heck is wrong I wouldn't have to take all these pills. I'm gonna try to wash the boat today and get some little things done.

Dan, if you read this give me a call.

JDJ, I hope you feel ok today.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Morning all.....glad you're doing better today, Bill.

I gotta work then going fishing.

CJL.....still praying for ya guys.

Good Morning

Bill, that's great I hope the new meds do work out for you.

I did my first chemo treatment yesterday, it took from 8:40am til 4:10pm. So far no side affects and I feel pretty good other than a little tired from all the benedryl and other dope they used to stave off the allergic reaction to the chemos and I'm watching the IV site as it is somewhat sore like it could be getting infected. If it goes this easy for the next 18 weeks and works I'll be a happy camper.

To all the others in here that are having hard times we will continue praying for you.

JDJ

Good morning everyone. Today's my long shift, two more hours to go UUuuuugggghhhh.

Glad you got in another good night Bill.

CJL, like Ken said, your still in my prayers also.

Steve

Morning, Time to start packing for my trip to Lake Oneida and the Last b.a.s.s northern open.

and Uncle Billy I need another pass for the GM thread I won't be back until the 18th.

Thanks.

Everybody play nice.

Bruce

Latest posts

Back