Good Mornin' NTOWS - Monday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Since Uncle Billiy hasn't logged on yet I figured somebody named Bill ought to. Weather here at Lake Anna is cool (52 degrees) with an anticipated high of the mid 70's. Didn't play any Keno and Nancy didn't fix me any dinner (but Martie did). Haven't been to BPS in a long time but will stop in Hampton on my way to the OBX for vacation next Saturday.

Everybody have a great day and when the real Uncle Billy shows up tell him good mornin' to.

Bill in VA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bill, I believe Uncle Billy gets up and counts his money before posting. We all know that takes awhile, he's loaded.:D:D Let's face it, just having to buy coffee and doughnuts for us all takes a pretty penny. Everyone, have a great day!

Bubby

Good mornin' y'all.. Ok Bill, you've put me on the spot here.:) I don't know whether just to say mornin' here or do another "Official" one? I guess I'll do another one and let everyone else figure it out. Have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back