Good Friday Morning, NTOWS!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh happy day Bubby!! I'm heading up north tonite after work...with my buddy's boat in tow!! Can't wait!! He's letting me take his TR-20 for the weekend!!! How cool is that?!

gonna take the wife out fishing on the lake she grew up on,...she actually said "YES" for a change when I asked her if she wanted to go w/me! She's NOT a morning person,..but after Tox and I figured out how to catch'em up there,....I know where to go,..what to throw and "hopefully",..she will get a couple too!!...:rolleyes:

Oh and Bubby,...THANK YOU for the uneccessary but much appreciated "payment" for the 'toon,..Mini did his job just like you asked!!:lol::p

Mac

Monin' Bub and Mac and the rest of the "best crew on earth"!:cool:

Gotta hit the lakes this weekend...been doin' honey does list for weeks now and the bass have had too much of a break, time to break out some serious whoop bass'!:lol:

Last full day of family fishing/boating vacation week. Just got back in for breakfast... Jason casugfht one nice largemouth... Can't believe that that and a "follow" by a small musky was it for the mroning... Oh well, enjoy the day... Tubing next!

Morning Gang

Bubby - Enjoy the fishing, hope you get a BUNCH of TOADS!

Mac - Enjoy the trip with her, and take care of your buddys boat!

Tee - GetRDone!!

Greg - tough morning for ya, fishing (even if its not catching for ya) and tubing ROCKS in the heat of the day!

Eli and I are heading out tomorrow AM for the hybrids that are schooling in the mornings, then taking Noah to the Atlanta Dragway for 8 hours of watching the guys do the 1/4 mile!! Then Monday school starts here for the boys, so back to getting up early!

Morning all. Most of this weekend and early next week will be spent moving out of an apartment, and into a house! Rental, but it is nice and in a nicer older neighborhood. I get access back to most of my fishing stuff, so I'll be getting ready for the fall season to start.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Tex

Tomorrow a tournament and then Sunday taking my son (13) who asked to go, out on the big lake for some small mouth action!

Take care all!

Randy!

I'm heading to a lake without jet fleas and dopes on ropes tomorrow or Sunday. Gotta see how the new ride pulls my little 'ol boat.... Don't care if I catch anything or not. I'll probably take my wife and granddaughter (3 1/2) and let the little one catch some sunnies and gills.

Good luck everyone.

Scott

Have fun, Mac and don't hog them all from Kathy! Make sure to find a nice calm place for her to pee over the side unlike the rockin' waves I have to relieve in.

Latest posts

Back