Good evening everyone, I happy to be member. I recently purchased a 2007 Nitro 482

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hdspecialty

Reaction score
Good evening everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_20220620_113418312_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220620_113418312_HDR.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello and welcome. Nice looking boat, is that a 482?

I found out the hard way about ADDING A 12V Battery in the back with the boat .....the fuel gauge stopped working.
I just put the dash wires to another battery to so the livewell aerator and fish finder wouldn't drain the battery from cranking..
So the Factory design has to remain the same.

Generally they are not that accurate. Doesn't matter if Nitro or any other brand bass boat

I've yet to look at that particular model, but if the Guage worked before and failed afterwards, you might want to follow the grounding path. In some cases, simply connecting the ground leads at the batteries can solve your problems if there are multiplepaths, or you created an open ground. Just a thought.

I've yet to look at that particular model, but if the Guage worked before and failed afterwards, you might want to follow the grounding path. In some cases, simply connecting the ground leads at the batteries can solve your problems if there are multiplepaths, or you created an open ground. Just a thought.
I finally figured out. I had to keep the cranking battery and dashboard connected to the same battery.

While out Fishing the wind got high and I had to jump waves to get to the dock...
My buzzer came on and I turned off the key...
Now my optimax 115 two stroke is turning over but not getting fire to the plugs.
Anyone had this problem???😫

Latest posts

Back