Goin' to Cincinatti BPS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
I'll be at the Bass Pro Spring Classic in Cinci all day tomorrow and sunday morning for awhile....if any of you are in the area, stop in and say "HI".....I'll have a State Team shirt on...would love to meet ya! Have a great weekend sportsfans,....tight lines!
Mac

Mac,
As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. I'll be in Cinci from April 4th to the 6th on business. I would have been more than happy to hook up for a beer or two and share some fishing stories.

How is the BPS there? I've never been to one but I've always wanted to visit. Maybe my itinerary will allow for quick stop before my flight out.

Have fun,

Marke

Ah, Cincinati...... Lived there until I was 13. My first love is still there! Darn, man, that was 38 years ago! While you're there, Mac, look up Patty Lou Doug.... for me, wouldya! Last name is now Roet...... And, don't worry, Penny, it was just a "Puppy Love" - YOU will ALWAYS be #1!

Scott

Well, Mac, you inspired me!

This morning, before leaving for the office I called Patty! This was only the 3rd time in all these years that I've talked to her! It was GREAT! She still sounds 13 years old! She and her husband (sigh!) were just leaving for Toledo to visit with her daughter who is getting married this fall. We decided in our short conversation that we were going to get together a reunion of our grade school graduating class!

So.... Any of you out there who know the whereabouts of anyone who graduated from Mother of Mercy Academy in Cincinnati in 1964.......

Scott

Scott,

Sorry I can't help you. I wasn't born until 72...lol

Marke

P.S. We all gotta learn how to spell. ESPECIALLY me - I'm the one who lived there for about 8 years! It's C-I-N-C-I-N-N-A-T-I. You know.... In the State of Ohio where they grow the potatoe! Better yet.... Rich, can you incorporate a Spell-Check in this thing?

Well Mac, I'm in Cincinatti now where are you? I stopped by BPS tonight. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. All of you that live near one, don't take it for granted. You are all very lucky. I'm stuck with Waly-World and large sporting good chains for local gear. I have to buy all of my BPS stuff on-line and pray that it will fit and/or be of good quality. My only advantage to living in NH and buying mail order is that I don't have to pay sales tax.

OH and they had a 2001 TV-18 with 90HP on it just like the one I ordered. I finally got to climb in and sit down. I tore that boat apart and looked at everything. I felt like a kid in a candy store.

I just had to buy a BPS Cinci T-shirt. Some collect Hard Rock Cafe' shirts; From now on when I travel, I'm gonna collect BPS shirts from every city.....lol

Marke