God Bless my fellow Americans

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre Voisine

Reaction score
This is indeed a very dark day in the United States, my sincere thoughts go out to all the families of the people involved.

Incredible. Bastards.

Pierre

57,000 American Service Personnel died during the entire Vietnam war...

How many innocent civilians will we have lost after only 1 HOUR of attacks???

Let's hope George W. follows in his father's footsteps...

I myself was in Boston Logan on Sunday. My mother and brother have both been activated and are awaiting orders. God Bless America!! May the attackers feel the wrath of American's scorned! We are the greatest nation in the world and I have faith the George W. will lay out an A$$ whoopin that can somehow reflect the damage done! Say your prayers folks for the families left behind. Only the lord can heal this tragedy!

Rob

All I know is I saw the film of that second plane hitting the second tower and it wasn't something my mind immediately comprehended and when it did, I can only imagine the horror that went through the minds of the passengers on that plane. I cannot even begin to imagine the hatred that a person or a group could have in order to cause such mass destruction of the human race. And why........

My prayers to all the families involved in these needless acts.

Barb

I'm still in shock, it brings a tear to my eye to think of the events of today, My prayers are with everyone. Think about being on the plane that hit the world trade center. Then think of how we should retailate. It is time to be patriotic and stand for what we are. lets unite and show those bastard who Armerican really are!

May God Bless the souls of the people who were killed, or injured or knew somebody that was. They will be needing all the prayers we can give them.

An may God help the cowards that did this. When the dust finnally settles. there will be HELL to pay.

"Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it." -- Patrick Henry, 1775

What old Pat was rather eloquently saying was: Whatever the personal price to him for the freedom of our nation, he was willing to pay it.

Today, in a matter of hours, perhaps thousands of our fellow Americans paid the ultimate price for the liberty we prefer over tyranny and greater security. They did not know they would be called upon. That did not know they would be murdered by those who object to our ideals.

It's a very sad day, filled with pain for all of us. For some of us, pain so deep that it may be unbearable.

But it's also a day on which, if you are an U.S. citizen, to reinvest yourself in what it means to be an American. We are often imperfect as a nation. Often misunderstood or conflicted. But the ideals at the basis of our society are unshakably good and sound.

Our people can be bled and killed. Our buildings can be stricken and demolished. But the principles set forth by our forefathers are so fundamentally strong, they can only prevail.

Grieve for those lost today, but also, be proud.

My family has a friend who just started his career at the trade center, top floor of the first building hit. He just finished college at Yale, and was starting a new life for himself. What a tragic and horrible way to go. My thoughts go out to his family and all the families involved. This coward act by ruthless bastards must be avenged. Rod

Writer-Phiolsopher Ayn Rand once wrote; "In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit."

No questions, no compromise. This EVIL must be crushed. And now. Sure, it won't bring back those lost in this insanity, but it is the only good and moral thing to do.

While I know that the media has been covering the incidents in New York and Washington DC, let's not

forget that there was a fourth plane crash in Somerset County PA. I responded to this incident through my employment and was in the area within about 45 minutes of the crash. While I'm waiting to hear what actually

happened from the "black boxes",t from eyewitness reports before the crash, it sounds like

people were fighting back inside during the incident.

My heart goes out to the families of the victims, especially the emergency service providers who have died or were injured in these incidents.

I would say more but, as is the case with most of the people in the nation, pure words can't explain my feelings.

"I fear that we have awaken the sleeping giant."

Adm Yamomoto, 7 Dec, 1941

Latest posts

Back