Glad to be here

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91_2000dc

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Justin and I am a first time boat owner that has recently acquired a Nitro 91' 2000 DC powered by a 96 Johnson 200 V6 Ocean Runner outboard with a Bob's Marine hydraulic jack plate. Boat is pretty solid just needs some upgrades and some elbow grease to get her back to her former glory. Any information you guys can give me on wiring diagrams or original replacement parts for this boat would be much appreciated. It's hard to find any info for this model other than the original brochure and 1 YouTube video series. If anyone has one and has pics of the interior, specifically the dash and switch panel that would be awesome as the print for most of the electric switches is long gone and I don't know what electronic each switch goes to.
278716658_525725022298101_826504151021909748_n (2).jpg

All the old carpet has been removed and working on the last of the glue removal.
Current electrical upgrades:
24v Minn-Kota edge 65lb thrust trolling motor with quick removal plate
Marinco ConnectPro trolling motor plug and receptacle setup
2 new Marine group 31 deep cycle batteries
1 new Marine group 27 starting battery
Garmin 93SV UHD fish finder
New post guides with led post top lighting.
Looking to replace all the pumps, switches, and gauges.

Good luck to you sir! I acquired a 2007 Nitro earlier this year... replaced old carpet, fixed wiring and other issues (still a work in progress). Check those axle bearings, replace lower unit oil, impeller (water pump) and all those maintenance tasks that should be completed regularly.

Hello all, my name is Justin and I am a first time boat owner that has recently acquired a Nitro 91' 2000 DC powered by a 96 Johnson 200 V6 Ocean Runner outboard with a Bob's Marine hydraulic jack plate. Boat is pretty solid just needs some upgrades and some elbow grease to get her back to her former glory. Any information you guys can give me on wiring diagrams or original replacement parts for this boat would be much appreciated. It's hard to find any info for this model other than the original brochure and 1 YouTube video series. If anyone has one and has pics of the interior, specifically the dash and switch panel that would be awesome as the print for most of the electric switches is long gone and I don't know what electronic each switch goes to.View attachment 2253
That's really a nice looking older boat! Enjoy. I would have a lot of confidence in that particular engine- even if it needs some work.

Hello Justin, any updates on your boat upgrades?

Working now on the daunting task of rewiring the entire helm guages, electrical switch panel, and adding a fused power distribution block to get rid of the okd push breaker system. Was going to keep the old system and just replace a few older parts, but the oem wiring is kinda brittle and I don't wanna chance it. So a complete rewire is underway.

That must have kept you busy lately. I'm sure it's fun and pretty much exciting when everything's completed.
Thanks for the update, and please keep us posted?

Working now on the daunting task of rewiring the entire helm guages, electrical switch panel, and adding a fused power distribution block to get rid of the okd push breaker system. Was going to keep the old system and just replace a few older parts, but the oem wiring is kinda brittle and I don't wanna chance it. So a complete rewire is underway.
Hey Justin, I purchased a 2014 Nitro Z7 in February of this year. Previous owner had removed the aerator switch for some reason. After researching many websites found one that sold the same type of switch. Attached are photos of merchant and switch info along with pics of labeled console switches. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 20220402_164401_HDR.jpg
    20220402_164401_HDR.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20220408_132923_HDR.jpg
    20220408_132923_HDR.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 11
  • NitroBoat rocker switch info.jpg
    NitroBoat rocker switch info.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back