Gatorbak bunk board.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idriller

Reaction score
Got them installed this afternoon. I installed the rounded ones since Nitro hulls have the scalloped runners. Contacted customer service since the OEM bunk boards are a half moon shape and they just recommended to route the edges with a 3/4” round over bit (As per the instructions).
05F6130C-D7AE-4A54-89F5-85641A43C725.jpeg

Before
F48CCFBE-1C1B-410E-8161-3F8ABB700B80.jpeg

Look good! Can you comment on how slippery they are? Do you have to careful about unhooking your boat on boat ramps before the boat is in the water?
They have a rubber feel to them, don’t really think they are much slicker than carpet but I will leave bow winch hooked up till I know for sure.

Look good! Can you comment on how slippery they are? Do you have to careful about unhooking your boat on boat ramps before the boat is in the water?

I'm currently putting mine together to get them installed. I spoke with the Gatorbak guy and was told they aren't as slippery as the teflon ones you can get but were more so than carpet and recommended using the strap while going up and down a ramp!

I've been running Gatorbaks for a year now and love them. I hadn't seen a spec of Gelcoat on them like I was seeing with the stock carpeted ones. I highly recommend them over carpet!!

Attachments

• 20220909_063019.jpg
    20220909_063019.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back