FREE Transom Saver

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGCBAG

Reaction score
When I was shopping for Transom Savers I was not sure what style would work best for my application so I bought two. I now have an extra just taking up space and am willing to give it to anyone who will take it. It is a panther by MarineTech.

Model # 55-1900 Adjustable from 28" to 59" If you want to check it out you can go to www.marinetechproducts.com:rolleyes:

If you really need one or know someone who can use one and are tight on cash I can cover the shipping cost as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS:)

Is it a traditional style saver? Mine actaully broke and I am needing a replace. I looked it up and could not tell from the pics. do you have a pic? thanks man. either way, great gesture by the way. :D

It mounts to your frame on your trailer not the roller. It mounts with 1 bolt and 1 mounting plate.I had a guy send me an e-mail saying he was interested but I have not heard back from him yet. I have never installed this unit only pulled it out of the box to compare both savers to see witch was the best application for me. I never thought of posting a pic(thanks for the idea). Here's the best pic I could find without pulling out my boat and installing the saver for a pic. For specs and pics of installation check out the pdf file in my library. Preview pic does not show up in the library, click on it anyway and it will pop up with the spec page from the panther web site.
transom saver.jpg

OK thanks. I actually just need the one that goes on the roller. Thanks for opportunity though. surely someone will come along and need it.

BIGCBAG me and you got a lot in common, my wife says I'd give my ass away if it wasn't attached to me.lol I firmly believe you never loose any thing you give away and I hope the good lord will forgive some of my bad decisions and give me a pass when that day comes..Merry Christmas

edrife, I completly agree. Maybe in subconsience way I'm trying to make up for my wild life as a youth. I would rather give stuff away to someone who will get some use out of it than return it to a shelf where it will only collect dust. Doing RIGHT has no end.

The first nice boat I bought(it was nice to me)I had every penny into the purchase of the boat. It came with a heavy engine and I knew it needed some sort of support while hauling, but I just did'nt have the money. It was either fuel or a transom saver, I chose fuel. One day on my way home from the lake, I hit a pot hole and CRACK...rite down the center of the transom. I would never want anyone to have to experince this feeling. Makes you feel a little sick in your stomach. :wacko:

thumbnailCAT5EZD1.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

The package arrived yesterday! Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back