For You Big Bait Guys

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Hot off the press from Yamamoto. I'm going to get some pre-production and I'll you know how they perform. Looks to be a great flippin bait, bed fishin bait or draggin in the grass on a c-rig. What do you think?

Available to the public in July, the new 4.5” Large Flappin’ Hog (FHL-05-color). Attached is a photo of the new laminates, available only in the large Flappin’ Hog and 9 and 9S Senkos (952 available only in the FHL).

Colors:

*952 – Green Pumpkin / Junebug

*953 – Smoke w/ purple & blue flake / Watermelon w/ blue flake

*954 – Purple w/ emerald flake / Cinnamon Brown w/ purple, blue & emerald flake

*955 – Watermelon Black w/ red flake / Light Watermelon w/ red & black flake

*956 – Green Pumpkin w/ copper flake / Orange w/ red flake

FHL-newcolors.jpg

TOXIC

I'm a big fan of the Flapppin Hog 1 and 2, but I caught more on the original a couple years ago than I have since. taht watermelon balck with red should work well around here.

I love yamamoto stuff. I should just send him paycheck and he can send me 4 inch green pumpkin senkos.

So, I see CIII was flappin his trap!!:lol::lol: .....and I was pizzed he cut my line and I had to re-tie!!:p For those that don't know, I hooked a gull out at the lights and reeled him in like a kite. CIII removed him from my line and this was one majorly ticked off bird and went after CIII to the point we had to throw a towel over it. By "we" I mean CIII:lol:

TOXIC

That was just a little old "Tern",....not even a 'Gull.......a real 'Gull would've had it's way with BOTH of you and left you in a sweaty pile wimpering like a kid on a playground.....AFTER he cleard 4 ft of colon on C's deck!! :rolleyes::p

Latest posts

Back