? for Scott

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Scott,

Did you get my e-mail? Hope I didn't unload too much info on you there. All joking inside, I have come to respect you on this board and your attitude is profound. Hopefully you not offended but rather honored, because, due to the nature of my questions, I would not ask just anybody. Not that I would be embarrassed, I'm just not easily flushed, but I wouldn't want to make others uncomfortable. If you would rather not comment please let me know. You seemed like the best person to answer those questions with a positive but objective point of view. Only hope that I can have your stamina a outlook post op!

Rob

Rob -

No, I didn't get your e-mail....... OR, I may not have recognized the "sender" and simply deleted it as more "junk mail". In the last couple of days, there were also a couple of messages marked as "unknown sender" which I deleted as being "junk".

As people on this board have come to know - I will answer any questions that are asked - no matter how personal they may be - if they are asked with sincerity........

Please re-send the e-mail. Or, I can be reached by phone at 314-664-5195 (home) or 800-827-7695 (office) at any time.

me!

P.S. Finally!! Somebody gives me respect!! Marke, Mac and Mini, take note!!

Aw shucks, it was the least I could do after zingin' ya all those times. I'll call you tonight Scott.

Rob

Latest posts

Back