? for Ken

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Ken,

I know the dealers often have test results of boats with specific outboards. Do they have the top end for the Avalanche VS the 882 with 150's on them?

Rob

No performance specs yet but I've heard 70mph with the 175hp, so I figure maybe 62-65 mph with a 150...I'll be testing one when the ice melts (no comments from you Trep, or else you gotta deal wit Rob and Jimmy 'da Squirrel).

You guys have been too much today. I needed it though. Lots of stuff going on that's not fun. I needed to laugh. Now I have work to do. Got rake in 7.5 mill this year and it's going to be tough with this economy!

Oh don't I wish it were for me. One day it will be. I'm in the famed sales/marketing biz. I would like to see a 10 mill year but not until things turn around. I'm thinking of sending my resume to Rick Emmitt. What do you think?

You guys are right,..I was bustin' up all day today over the banter back and forth,...it was a classic day on the good ol NTOWS!!

Yeah, just wish we had kept it in one post so I wouldn'tave to keep checking in 5 different ones.

Latest posts

Back