For Informational Purposes Only

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Sorry for the double Post...

I absolutely, positively AM NOT trying to start anything here, just wanted to let everyone know that gas prices hit $2.00 A GALLON for premium here in MI!!!!!

Luckily both my Honda Odyessy (contrary to what Motor Trend continues to print) and my Merc Sable run on regular and I just filled up at $1.12/gallon - I love Georgia - Except for our corrupt local and state officials, terrible public schools, roads designed/maintained by the bottom of the civil engineering pile (wife is a Civil/Structural engineer turned MOM NEVER at the DOT so I get this from a good source), now that West Nile Virus!

TrepMan

Hey Mac,

We should invent an engine that runs on Lime Juice!!!!!!!!

Or one more reason to run a 40hp Merc, not as fast but way more fuel efficient LOL

Can you see Mac's 9 series with a 40 Merc, now that would be a good cartoon!

I heard this morning on the news that they are blaming this price hike on a refinery fire in Ill. and increased consumer use.

Eric

...or sunspots or evaporation or the price of tea in China...it'll never end.

Heck it's 1.90 for the cheep stuff here in Iowa... can we say INFLATION!!!!!!

$1.51 in NY for 89. Chris is not inflation, it's politicians lining their pockets. 40% of the cost of gas at the pump is TAX! Plus, OPEC is itentionally producing less to drive the costs up. And people have the nerve to critique Bushs' plan to drill domestically to create competiton and drive costs down. We rave about pricing, but when the commander and chief offers a sound, sensible alternative, we tear him up. America, SUCK IT UP! You don't want to use our oil, then your subject to the whims of the middle east and profit! Sorry, now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Rob

$1.389 for regular here in Memphis at most stations. I noticed when we made a run to Missouri last weekend that they were 1.499 in the bootheel. I think we will stick close to home this weekend and fish some of the local lakes.

Rob,

You hit the nail on the head.... Someday America will wake up!!!

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back