For Greg Meyer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Greg,

I've been trying to reply to your email, but I guess your domain saw the "Re: TC Encore..." as spam, and now your email address won't let me reply to you at all.

I got this twice:

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 5.7.1 [SC1733] Your email was rejected for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. Please contact your Email/Internet Service Provider for additional help. (state 18).

I just didn't want you to think I had not replied, as I am very greatful for your help. If you don't mind, could you add me to your email address book so that I can send you a reply?

Thanks again for all the TC help! I've got a stainless steel Pro-Hunter on the way!

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn,

Sent you an email from my other work account. Cool about the Stainless Pro Hunter. Caliber?

Greg,

I'll try it when I get home. I'm in a tree stand right now, hoping to see something later this afternoon. Surfing on my iPhone to pass the time. Nothing but birds, squirrels and turkey hens so far.

Caliber = none. I bought that new stainless receiver / stock / forearm combo I had mentioned before for $315 shipped.

All the best,

Glenn

Oh... you are gonna have so much fun.... .22shorts to .45-70....

Latest posts

Back