For all You Shakeyhead and Dropshot Fans

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Yamamoto's new offering. Just the ticket. I can't wait to get some and try them out.

10" KUT TAIL

7XL-05-021 BLACK W/ LARGE BLUE FLAKE

7XL-05-051 BLACK W/ SMALL RED FLAKE

7XL-05-194J WATERMELON W/LARGE BLACK FLAKE

7XL-05-208 WATERMELON W/ LG BLACK AND SM RED FLAKE

7XL-05-213 PURPLE W/ LARGE EMERALD FLAKE

7XL-05-232 PLUM

7XL-05-297 GREEN PUMPKIN W/ LARGE BLACK FLAKE

7XL-05-318 GREEN PUMPKIN W/ LARGE RED FLAKE

7XL-05-323 WATERMELON W/LARGE BLACK & SMALL GOLD

7XL-05-330 GREEN PUMPKIN W/LARGE PURPLE & SMALL COPPER FLK

7XL-05-337 FADING WATERMELON W/ SMALL RED FLAKE

7XL-05-352 PLUM W/ LARGE EMERALD FLAKE

7XL-05-900 RED SHAD LAMINATE TOP BLACK

BOTTOM RED SHAD

7XL-05-904 BLACK/BLUE--LAMINATE TOP BLACK

BOTTOM ROYAL BLUE

7XL-05-912 WATERMELON W/BLACK FLAKE TOP WATERMELON w/Black Flk

GREEN PUMPKIN W/BLACK FLAKE BOTTOM GREEN PUMPKIN w/Black

TOXIC

Hey Tox,

Ive been using the 6.5" or 7" I cant rmember the length. They are great!!! I will get some of those Biguns for sure.

Mark

Tox...how do you rig your cuttails? I have a few bags but, unfortunately haven't used them much:(

I use the 5 inch for dropshotting on a #1 (not 1.0) Gamakatsu EWG hook, Texas rigged. I also use the Pro Senko the same way. I also use them on a very light shakeyhead. With the 10 inch, I should be able to thow a bigger/heavier shakeyhead rig. Maybe even on a football head jig.

TOXIC

Tox, wheres the love for my beloved Gulp, thats all I used for the past 3 years for wacky and shottin(learned both on Anna)now maybe next year when I'm on Anna for a week in May, you can give me a test drive on the new baits:D

The Gulp products are a great offering and they work well. Just not well enough for me to go through the hassles of carrying the stuff. They dry out (I have heard even in a sealed bag)...destroy any other plastic they touch and what about that "tub" storage container. It takes up too much room for me. That being said, I understand a Gulp Gobie is the go-to bait on the great lakes for smallies, I dunno, CIII and I caught probably 100+ smallies a day on St Clair with a 5 inch Senko rigged on a football head jig. I do know we went through about 15 bags in 2 days!!:lol: Yes, I'm sponsored by Yamamoto but I always try the other baits just to stay on top of what works and why. Yamamoto encourages it. I've been wanting to get out with you the last 2 times you have been in town. We'll get it done sooner or later!!

TOXIC

Bring 100 of each color up to the '09 MVM!! :wub::p (oh,..and those are just for ME!!)

No worries Mac. I've got you down for a bunch of yor favorite bait as well.

Wish y'all could seen the feeding frenzy when I dumped about 50lbs of Yamamoto baits on the deck of Mini's boat at the cottage and told the MVM to have at it!!:lol::lol: Like a pack of wolves over a dead elk!!:lol:

TOXIC

That musta been when Teri and I were fishin' off the back yard sea wall!!! :blink::(

Latest posts

Back