Fishing Log

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich D

Reaction score
Do any of you folks keep a fishing log? If so, I would be interested in knowing the different formats and types of information you record.

Thanks!
Rich D

Would you guys be interested in an online fishing log function, at this (or a related) web site?

Rich,
I think that would be an excellent idea. Man, I don't care what Mac and Scott say about you. You are smarter than a fence post! Kidding,LOL. You keep up with these ideas and everyone's going to buy a Tracker/Nitro just to be on the board.
Rob

I use an HP Jornada and an excel spreed sheet that I put together with: date, time, water, temp, location, structure, presentation, lure & color. I input info during lunch so I don't forget.

Rich -

I don't EVER recall comparing your IQ to that of a fence post........ I did once, just once, make a remark about a salamander - but never a fence post.

me!

Uhhhm,..Scott,.,...I believe you said,.."Salamander ON a fence post!".....and Rich,..I totally disagreed with Scott's description!! LOL
Mac

OK, guys, I'll try to remember all of this the next time one of you forgets your password. :)

Latest posts

Back