Fishing info help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Spradley

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place on the www where I could find out about how the shrimp and fish are running in a particular place. Also is there a place where I can get the high and low tides for a particular zip code or area?

Thanks Robert

The Jacksonville Times has a good forcast, but why work so hard. I would go to Mayport and buy it fresh off the boats.

Ummmm ummmm good! :)

I know you can get 30 shrimp at Red Lobster now 'till the end of the month!!..just saw it on TV!! LOL

(Sorry Nom,...couldn't resist that!!)

Mac

You people are funny. Actually I will be going to Savannah next week, that's why I was looking for something online. And Mac, I ate at Red Lobster friday night and it was Delicous. Hmm hmm. Thanks Sam.

Nominal - First let know how it goes in Savannah when you get back. When my 5 year extended warranty is up (in 3 1/2 years) I'm dying to do some coastal fishing in Savannah too (about 4 hours from my place in Atlanta).

Second - Try http://www.wmi.org/saltfish/index.html and check out the SW reports.

TrepMan

Thanks TrepMan. I will let u know, and there are 5 people from Atlanta coming next week also.

Trepster -

Why wait until the warranty is up? Never saw nuthin' in no warranty that said it was void if the boat and motor was used in salt or brackish water!

And, let me tell you! Having done a ton of coastal fishin' in my old 180....... It Is A BLAST! Dem salt water fishies loves dem shrimps even mo' den Bubba Mac!

me!

Hm-m-m-m....... "Bubba Mac"........ Has kind of a ring to it, doesn't it........ Seems to fit quite nicely!

Hm-m-m-m....... "Bubba Mac"........ Has kind of a ring to it, doesn't it........ Seems to fit quite nicely!

Scott - The Tracker warranty has a "Saltwater Option" which I did not choose when I got it. I've called the Warranty folks to ask about this (also about putting a Hydrofoil on the Merc) and in both cases they said something like:

"Just because you put the boat/trailer in saltwater (or put on a foil) does not automatically void the warranty. BUT, if warranty work is requested and it is determined that the cause of the problem is due to saltwater exposure/foil installation (mechanic's call) it will not be covered.

Better safe than sorry. I know I should have gotten that Galvenized trailer!

TrepMan

Michael -

Unless the warranty SPECIFICALLY STATES that it will be voided if used in salt water.......

Then, it's just a sales gimick to get you to lay out more bux.

me

(After 30 years of sales.)

Latest posts

Back