fishing help!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark barton

Reaction score
I have been bass fishing for past couple years. Mostly I use a wacky worm and have pretty good success. Was looking for something to cover more area and get to deeper waters when needed. Sales guy at BPS suggested spinner baits. So I bought several of their brands. Any one have suggestions on what is a good spinner bait and what things should I be looking for when buying them. I live in Michigan and everyone says how great the sling and fall fishing is and I dont have much luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

I like spinnerbaits that have a tied on skirt. I also like the terminator series with titanium wire. The titanium wire can take a beating and not get deformed. To fish deep and choice water you can't beat a crankbait. Also the dropshot rig for targeting deep water.

I am dedicated to using (not inexpensive but very much worth the cost) S.O.B. spinnerbaits. No harm in looking and they are basically made to your specs. 1/4 oz and 3/8 oz in white with some sparkle, black, chartreuse/white are a good . I prefer single blades and would start with a willow on the 1/4oz and a colorado on the 3/8ths. Very versatile bait that you can fish multiple ways.

The other bait is a jig with a trailer. Same color combos

Latest posts

Back