Fishing/Boat shows?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreaminbig

Reaction score
We all know the fishing show season is about to begin. I'm sure some of you have a nice list of shows going on in the Virginia area. I go to a couple a year just to help calm my cabin fever a little bit. Any info you guys have would be greatly appreciated!

where are you in va, and how far do you want to travel?

mike c

I live in Staunton but I don't mind driving a up to maybe 3 hours to go to one.

I will be at the Bass Pro Shops in Hampton for 3 weeks starting in February, there is a show at the Richmond Race complex and is the 1st year for one at the Richmond Convention Center (I will be here). Greentop also has a sale/event. For the first time in a few years the show at the Dulles Convention Center is back, as well as the Timonimum, MD show. There is also one in Harrisburg PA.

TOXIC

I think I'll be at the Timonium, MD show with a Bass Pro Shop chaser. :D

I'll be at the Timonimum MD show as well as the Richmond Race Complex show. MD show is the 10-14 of Jan and Richmond is the 24-26 Jan, come by the Pro's Soft~Bait Glue booth and say hi!

I think that Timonium Show is a joke for tackle. Great if you are looking for a boat. As for tackle...save the $$$$ and just spend it at BPS!!!

Latest posts

Back