Fishing at last I'm Back

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
walleyes.jpg

My brother and I only got six but what a day. Nice partly cloudy. Also caught a dozen or so stump carp up to sixteen inches. Mostly on Gulp twisters. The metal knee held up well.

fatrap

I'm jealous... very jealous... Congrats on a good day!

Yum:cool:

Needs about another two weeks for things to get turned on...can't wait, late Nov/Dec timeline here in Ohio is the bomb!

Cool. Maybe you can come to O-Hick and show me how to do this in the main lake when it's warm still . I don't do anything here on the eyes until it's cold.....

Nice by-catch!! :lol:

Good to hear you back out on the prowl. Those green fish are fun, but those are nice dinners to be!! :wub:

Good to hear fatrap....

did they install a grease fitting too?

Good to see your back out there. Icaria? You know the opener isn't far off!!

Mini

I begged for a grease cert on the thing but the doc told me they just pop out the plastic part and pop in a new one and your good to go for another 10 to fifteen.

Mac

Yuck yuck yuck. I haven't given up on bass. I caught some nice smallies this year at Lake Oahe. The Tundra has a $150 hydrolic pro pole set up for those days. And I still tell people the bait wells are porti potties.

The water was 68-70 degrees. Bass are the high pressure fish here lots of tournaments little water. The state is just stocking these toothy fish fries left and right in a few lakes. I catch six in bass with bite marks on them. mmmmmh.

Ed

I seriously doubt I'll be making the pheasant opener this year. I had my first check up on the knee since the surgery and the Doc said I might make it, might not. I'm gonna fish as long as the weather holds and the eyes bite. Plus I need to put up some crappie for the winter.

fatrap

I am going to need both knees and a hip done soon.

here is a pic of a few bass incase you forget what they look like...lol

Oh and we caught em out of a Z9. :) NICE boat

index.php

Mini

I feel for you man!! Both knees and a Hip!! Good gawd you must have abused yourself in your younger years. My sister in law is getting both knees done at the same time. I must be a woose.

With Diesel at $3.80 a gallon when I go fishing I'm taking prisoners home for supper.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back