Fish and Ski - Full Cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Haugh

Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of their fish and ski with the full weather cover installed (bimini top plus rear curtain)? Trying to determine how the rear curtain looks, fits, etc. Thanks.

I just had a rear half curtain made. I just picked it up yesterdy. I don't have any pics yet. I have a full weather front and a rear "shade" vs the entire curtain. If you're interested i'll get pics. My boat came with some stock bimini without front, side or rear curtains. The canvas guy I used suggested I totally enclose it and put zippers for poles but if it gets that cold i'm not goin fishin! I don't know what you have, but would suggest talking to a good canvas shop and they may have suggestions for you. I wasn't able to find anything so turned to them for ideas. My bimini is full height and with that front curtain on we look a bit tug boat like but it does it's job and it's great for pop up showers that we get often here. Makes a fair sail as well :huh:

I have a 1999 185 Sport. I just realized these are the only 2 pics I have with the bimini on. :unsure:

The day these pics were taken, we were caught in a severe thunderstorm. Not cool. We couldn't see 10-ft in front of us, and the winds were howling! This top was a wife and kid saver. :cool:

bimini1.JPG

bimini.JPG

I have a full rear cover that came with the boat, but the zipper does not match the one on the bimini. I can get that fixed. Now I am trying to determine where the full rear curtain (cover) should snap to the rear deck, and what supports, if any, are used to hold it up. After that, I will investigate side curtains, because I do not have those. Not sure how often I will use the full cover / side curtains, but they might be nice to have - just in case! :lol:

Latest posts

Back