First

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
Just wanted to be the first to post on Christmas morning! Hope that everyone woke up to find that Mrs. Clause did most of her shopping at Bass Pro or similar male oriented store.

Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday to all.

Bruce Moore and family

And I'll be the second. This is my daughter's frist Christmas and its awesome. Well Meryy Christmas too all and hope everyone gets what they want.

Robert Lariviere and family

Merry Christmas to you too Bruce, Rob and everyone! No snow for a white Christmas here in Memphis but at least temps in the mid 20's make it feel like Christmas. Please be safe if you're traveling today.

Geez - I thought Mac and I were the only one's who ever got on-line at this hour of the morning!

I'm off to Lori's ("Ms. Claus") in a couple of hours...... How in the world I fell in cahoots with a vegetarian, PETA type, I'll never know....... So, I don't expect there to be anything under the tree to "torture the fish"! But, last year she did give in just a bit.......

Merry Christmas and May God Bless Everyone and keep your Families safe!

me!
xmasbass

A PETA type?

I am one of those.....

People Eating Tasty Animals....lol

Hope all was well this Holiday Season....

Mini

Well, Mini, it was Wonderful!

Lori delighted me this year with a new boat!

Well...... It wasn't exactly a boat...... It was a canoe!

Well...... Not exactly a real canoe......

Earlier this summer, I had taken Lori and her mother on a float trip on the Current River. (You may remember the picture I posted.) It was the first time we had gone out on the river together....... I think we were both a bit anxious how we would do in a small canoe together for an ENTIRE day......

It was the most wonderful trip of my life!

I usually canoe alone........ I usually hate to have someone else in the canoe..... They talk too much or too little...... They constantly tip the canoe almost to the point of capsizing...... They want to stop constantly or they never want to stop.......

Worst of all, very few people have any idea as to how to paddle. I am not one to bark orders - I usually just sit in the back and quietly try to compensate for everything they are doing. I end the day physically exhausted.......

Not with Lori! She instinctively knew just when and where and how........ I ended the day more physically relaxed than I had ever been before! The companionship was wonderful! It was a GOOD day! A VERY GOOD DAY!!

Later this summer, Lori went to up-state New York on her vacation....... She found this little, wooden canoe that looked exactly like my Old Town Camper........ She gave it to me for Christmas!

Thank you, Lori! Love you!

me!
xmascanoe

wonderful story, and an even better picture!

she sounds like a keeper...now if I can "catch" one of those....lol

I must be fishing the wrong lakes....lol

Mini

Latest posts

Back