First Snow

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tox you're good with me. I don't believe Tee meant it negatively. We're all a bit touchy especially us "gun enthusiast". I'm a retired teacher a subsitute regularly today I didn't recieve one negative comment on my hobby. They all know me and are not media idiots. The school psychologist even agreed no law, no amount of prevention could have prevented what happened.

Your comment gave me a smile and I sorely needed that. Thanks.

Mike

I just don't get how making laws that affect law abiding citizens will help. Last time I checked most of the crimes perpetrated with guns by criminals, most of them did not legally own the weapon used in the crime. As a general rule, criminals, gangbangers and the mentally unstable will still have access to weaponry regardless of whether or not they are legal. Knee jerk lawmaking at its best.

It won't help.

I do know one thing...when I come thru the gate every morning here at the base, sure gives me a warm fuzzy knowing they have weapons protecting me!;)

Latest posts

Back