First day of the Classic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Okay, here is the deal on today's activities. After the blast off today, I went back to the house, did a few errands, and then off to the show with the wife.

We did have an official Mac and Sue D. sighting at the Classic Show today. May have had a Mini sighting, but every time I got near the booth, everyone was busy.

Other sightings that I enjoyed today.

Stopped and talked with Ray Scott for about 5 minutes. No real details on the new 'trail' they will have, but it will be a weekend 1 Day tourney structure. My guess is, they are still trying to work out the details. Given it won't start until January, they still have 5 months to work on it.

Also talked with Woo Daves. Just a really great guy. Another really good angler I met at the Stratos booth was Dan Morehead. Almost strange to see quite a few of the FLW guys, working the sponsor booths at a BASS event.

I went to the Weigh In today for about an hour. Just wanted to get my logistics down, and see some of the activities. Interesting to see what they were actually doing, and what they wound up showing on TV tonight.

Need some additional people to come down tomorrow and eat all this food that we're going to have. Going to put that big brisket on in the morning; ice down the beer; and do a few more cleanup tasks.

Then it's off to the show again (mini BASS University class in the morning) by myself. I'll do my real serious looking tomorrow (bringing the checkbook).

Tex

Tex - Got your message we were out eating when you called. Done working, suitcases packed, got a spinning rod and my fly rod to attack the bass in the pond at the dude ranch!

MAN I wish we weren't leaving this weekend!! Enjoy the "fishing stuff in your backyard!!!" and get all the goodies you can!!!

Trep

Trep,

Not that many goodies being given away, most are being sold. However, I do have my brand new Guest Charger hat from Sue.

Tex

Tex - SWEET!! I love the one Sue Sent me!! When we were in Alabama 2 years ago, the kids go more stuff then I did!! LOL Hats, T-shirts, Airplane, Blowup balls!!!

Hey Tex - Get all the kids stuff and ship it down here!!! LOL Heck put it in the back of the Buick and this fall you and the Little Lady drive down for a long weekend! We'll fish, drink, hot tub and have a great time!!

Texas,

You seen my buddy Woo. If you see him over the weekend, tell him Jon still loves the boat.

Jon

Trep-

I had to re-read your post.

I thought it said.. blow up DOLLS!!!

You had me wondering about you......

IF they DID have Blow Up Dolls at the Classic, you'd be wondering about me???LOL

Latest posts

Back