First Anniversary Review 2021 Nitro Z19 Pro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing! Ive got a 2020 Z19 pro. Been a great boat so far. Just curious if you have the part number for the dexter kit?

Thanks for sharing! Ive got a 2020 Z19 pro. Been a great boat so far. Just curious if you have the part number for the dexter kit?
I do, but I am fishing Mexico for a week. I will try to remember to get it for you next Monday. Or do a search on Bass boat central. There are some posts about it there.

Based on Pat's information about this, I decided to order the bolt, metal bushing and shackle kit for my 2017, Z18 rig that sits on the tandum trailer. The Z18 is a lighter boat so I opted to do without the new center rubber shock absorber. The bolt/shackle kit was $80. I was surprised how worn the shackle bars were the holes where the bolts got through were nearly twice the size that they should be creating a lot of slack along with all the creaking and popping in tight turns. The plastic bushing were almost completely gone as well. The new kit worked great. I used a couple of jacks and replaced one bolt at a time to get them all replaced. Trailer tight and quiet again. I'm sure this will help control tire wear as well. I'm still on my original set of tires and they look good with all even wear.

Doing this is on my list also. Planning on installing Gatorbak bunk boards covers in the next week. Will post some pics.

Latest posts

Back