FINALLY!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
As most of you already know, I have been doing shows and appearing at Bass Pro Shops for a few years now. Well, as of yesterday I "officially" executed a contract to become a full member of their Pro-Staff (BPS corporate, not Tracker Marine). This has been a very long hard frustrating road and I have gotten a lot of "behind the scenes" help. Keep your eyes open because I may be at a store near you in the future. I'll keep everybody informed. I'll be based out of the Hampton, Virginia BPS. The General Manager and the Promotions Director there are top notch and they really went to bat for me. I have done shows and appearances for them for the last 3 years. I have paid my dues. I am totally stoked!! Now if I could just work a new Z9 into the deal.............:p

TOXIC

Way to go,.....I knew you'd giter-done if you stuck with it!! ;)....Seeya in 3 weeks,..and you BETTER be sportin a BPS hat ALL WEEKEND!!!! :lol::rolleyes:

Its about @#$% time! Welcome to the team!

Make sure you get some red BPS hats. Thats the one Johnny likes.

Congrats Tox;)

Now you know you'll have to get a new skirt...red plaid is out!:lol:

Very nice indeed. Just goes to show, that when you put the right people, at the right place, doing the proper thing, good things will happen.

Tex

Nice goin Tox! Let me know if ya come up here to the BP in Harrisburg,PA.

Absolutely fantastic news.... Heck, get two new skirts...:lol::D

Is it true that BPS is going out of business now? LOL Great news and congratulations big dog!

Congrats to ya Toxic!!! Please let me know when u are comming to the Bossier City La store.

RW

CONGRATS!!!!! :D:D:D

Now one of you BPS guys is gonna have to make it to Memphis sometime.

Congrats Tox

Now when you gonna get to the Council Bluffs Store? Pheasant season opens the last weekend of October.

PS thats if the little basta#$s haven't all drowned.

fatrap

Congrats! But what does that actually mean? You save 10% on in store purchases?

Thats about it Teri....lol

No actually BPS does take good care of their Pro Staff members. Discounts, limited amounts of free goods, SERIOUS contacts in the industry. BPS does not pick their people lightly and I personally feel they got one of the better ones in the industry in Scott (plaid skirts aside...I CANT WAIT to send that to Teej! lol)

Bottom line is that it's hard work, with minimum pay but with GREAT benefits. You really have to love the sport, want to help people and be able to do it with a smile. Oh yea, you have to catch a fish or two now and again ;)!

Mini

or be able to draw!:p:lol::p (which neither Mini or Tox can do, so my jobs safe for a few more years!!..LOL)

Kudos Hammer!!!

You're in with great people! Be prepared for the most fun you can possibly have!! Outside of my family life, it was the best decade or so of fun I've ever had. Hang on tight and enjoy the ride!!!

You let me know if I can ever help! ;):D

Congrats Toxic. The Z-9 shouldn't be hard to get done. All it takes is money. :)

Gene

Well done Tox! a Z9 would help you solve the "catch fish" part.....them fishus love sparkles....and Big A$$ boat lettering.

P.

Congrats. Enjoy the ride your about to take. Should prove to be both fun and exciting.:)

Truly felt congratulations, Toxic! I love it when people realize a goal and step into a real-life dream. Best wishes as you begin this exciting venture.

congrats toxic. you deserve it. now when are we going to go fishing

mike c

Thanks for the well wishes gang. This is the only place on the net that I would ever share this type of information. Normally I wouldn't even say anything but I have worked really hard for this. The committment that BPS requires is extreme. There are no slackers at this level. I am like a bulldog when I get my sights set and I gotta say, they tested my endurance. I worked 4 years to get full pro-staff with Yamamoto. I have been with CastAway rods and SPRO/Gamakatsu for 6 years. I have traveled the East Coast for KeelShield. I treat my sponsors with the utmost respect. I am not one of those "what can you do for me" guys. Good sponsors see the value in that.

TOXIC

Now use some of those new connections AND GET ME A BPS BUILT !!!!! :) I have been hearing for years that we are getting one, but nothing ever comes of it.:(

Hopefully you'll be at a grand opening up my way someday. Congrats on the new position.

Steve
4631.gif

Damn.....I was just ready to offer you a free boat and $50k per year to be on my Pro-Staff at KD Outdoors. :(

Way to go and CONGRATULATIONS Toxic:cool: Now I can say I knew him when:rolleyes:

You have worked hard for this my friend and I'm very pleased for you. Mini beat me darn it!

I was going to say just take a little advice and please don't let any of them see you in that

plaid skirt.:lol:

Uncle Billy

Excuse me Mr Neeley Sir. I think I would look better in that boat or skirt than Scott...:lol:

BF

Neeley CALL ME!!!! lol

Tox, Take Dan J up on his offer. he is aa wealth of knowledge, someone that I am indebted too....

Congrats again!

Mini

Congratulations, Scott! Great to hear how excited you are about this. BPS is better for it, even with the skirt-wearing, bad kissing, and tighty whitey baggage you carry :p.

TJ

That's great news Tox , It has to feel good to have accomplished such a task .And from what I know you deserve it. wooooooohoooooooooooooww !!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Mark

Latest posts

Back