Finally.....new(er) truck

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well, I finally bit a small bullet and traded my wife's civic in yesterday (she get's mine when I'm home but I still use it to commute) and bought a new to me F250. It's a 2002 ext cab, 4x4 with the 5.4. She rides 100x better than my '96 Diesel does....??? Plus I think sponsors will be willing to wrap it much quicker than the old girl. Plus it's automatic....nice for the wife who will have to drive it when I'm at work with the other civic. And the ext cab is actually suicide doors, easier for the kids to climb in unlike my old one. Short bed loses some cargo room, but shorter wheel base makes backing the boat into the yard a LOT easier. I will miss the power, but not the extra $.35 per gallon for fuel.

Oh, and it matches the boat!:D

Gotta 02 F250 and love it. 7.3 though. Congrats on the new ride. How far are you from the Falls? The wife's planning a Fall trip to New England to look at dead leaves on trees.

fatrap

Cool... I loved it from the pic to my phone

Opposite end of the state rap! Yeah, we get a lot of "leaf peepers" every fall. I dont' get it either. I get to see plenty of the damn leaves from the woods. In fact, I'm usually not as happy until they fall off the trees so I can see the deer and birds coming from 100 yards. Best part of that time of year is that most guys are in the woods and the lake is totally barren and lacking any fishing pressure. Best secret is, the smallies are still slamming that time of year and you don't have to share them with anyone. Plus the scenery with the Adirondacks to the west and VT's Green mountains to the east can be pretty darn spectacular.

Rob,

Good luck with the Ford, Love my F150!

FatRap,

Where do you think you are going to be staying while leaf peeping?

Drop me a line I would be happy to recommend some places to see, dine and stay here in NH.

GregD

Latest posts

Back