Finally Got Me A Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobassboater

Reaction score
Hey members,

My name is Jesse and I live in Ohio. After 2 years of researching and looking/fishing out of many different boats I finally got me Nitro.

Its not brand new, but to me it's new and a big upgrade compared to what I have had in the past.

My Nitro is a 1996 180 TF powered by a 1996 Merc. 150. Minnkota 65pd Edge foot controlled trolling motor. Lowrance Elite-X5 on console, Lowrance Elite-X4 HDI on bow hooked up to TM. Has 3 bank on board charger.

I fish a lot of Bass tourneys by myself as well as a co-angler and have fished out of dozens of different brand boats. A few years back I got on a Nitro and just fell in love with them. I know it's not a brand new one but this one to me is brand new an I think we will be together for a long time. For the past 4 years I have fished out of a 14 ft aeroglass phantom bass boat. It is an amazing boat but since the kiddos are growing up and fishing more and more it was time for an upgrade.

For the Nitros age it still shines pretty well and it gets me from point a to b and floats.

Pics will be coming.

Picture of my new ride!! Love the hunter green on it.

Attachments

• Nitro.jpg
    Nitro.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 185
Fine looking bass boat Jesse! .... and I REALLY like that unique green color. Looks like she'll run like a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Latest posts

Back