Extra fuses

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Helscher

Reaction score
Can you buy from Tracker a kit of the exact fuses that are used in their boats? I have the 16' Pro DeepV Combo. Seems like it would be a logical thing to have available.

Probably can Steve, but I just get a set from an auto parts store....5, 10, 15, 20, etc. amps. Don't cost much.

The main one is the one under the motor housing, without it you will not start. My 115 Merc. is a stright 20 amp., it was the same for my old 55 Johnson.

I purchased extra fuses from NAPA. I bought an extra set to carry in the truck. This also brings to mind one thing many boat owners do not do. Always carry an extra set of boat keys in your vehicle, and Have a place on the boat where you can carry an extra set of vehicle keys. Some vehicles have auto lock and sometimes the vehicle will lock when getting the boat off the trailer. I also carry one spare vehicle key in my wallet (it has saved me at least a half-dozen times so far. The above will come in handy sometime - never can be too careful and you are prepared for almost any situation.

They are regular auto type ATC you can get them anywhere. Alot cheaper than the dealer and no sense in trying to buy from factory they don't sell a fuse kit. Also the 40 amp fuse on the trolling circuit (agc 40 32v) isn't hard to get either. I bought them for $.53 each at local electrical supply house. I have myself covered with spare fuses and luckly I havn't had to use them yet.

Latest posts

Back