Entertainment

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
WOW! I just want to congratulate everyone on taking the entertainment level up to a level par with WWF. You guys are great! Rich, who ever thought that we would see the number of people engaged in thoughtful and imformative technical conversasions, and still have the good natured bantering that goes on here without the bashing. Good to see all of my old friends having fun, and I'll be her more often in about three weeks.

Bruce

Bruce,...nowhere else on the web will you find so many people who know EVERYTHING!!!,..and on top of that,...EVERYBODY FUNNY!!!!..lol Just kiddin'....there are a few gems here forsure!!!

The most ignorant posts are the funniest ones and they're trying NOT to be funny!!...LOL....it kills me!

That's what I love about this group. With the exception of Rich, i've never set eyes on anyone here - but we've become friends and can discuss, agrue and joke like we're old friends (even you ROB).

Mac - Thanks for pointing out my posts are funny!

Now if we can get Ken to give us his credit card #'s with expiration dates, we can really get some new boats and try them out!

Trep,..I wasn't thinking of you when i wrote that,...but now that you mention it,...LOLOL

How's the weather??...We're feelin' a lot like Georgia today!!..Sunny and 45! HA! Even FLA is colder than MI right now,.....Hey Neeley,lets go fishin'!!

Mac - It's going to hit 60, but have afternoon meetings so can't fish today or tomorrow before the next cold front comes through.

But, i'm heading out now on my lunch break to clean the boat down. Got her stuck in the muck 2 weeks ago and she is looking nasty!

How dare IBM do a reorganization when it hits 60 degree's in Jan here in GA, the nerve!

Hey Trep, could be worse. IBM in VT just laid off big time, and they can't even fish! But weather wise has been much milder here than usual. Sure 25 degrees is cold to many of you, but when it's normally -25, I'll take it.

Rob

Hey what happened to Ken? I tried calling his cell at 3:00am CST, but it was unavailable. What's up with that?

Barb....I left it on my nightstand all night waiting for all the butt-holes (LOL) here to call!!! Unfortunately, I left it there this morning and feel naked without it.

Mac, come pick me up, I'll cast right-handed.

Trep, I have an entire tribe of Snowshoeami Indians doing a tribal snow dance just for you....

OK Ken - Now i'm getting scared, you "naked" - I hope your NOT running around the store LOL

Barb - You go girl!

Mac - The boat is clean and ready to go, it's going to be 64 here (unless Ken's snow dance works) come on down (just leave Neely up north)!

Craig - can you or Kathy confirm the Naked Neeley at BPS or is he hiding in the tank pretending to be a perch!

A perch???

I'd be the bad-a** 40lb muskie swimming in there!!!!!

HA!!,...People will ask,.."Where can I get some of those 2" tubes?!"...LOLOLOL....that, I COULDN'T resist!!

Don't forget Mac, I have been trained in the ways of the Ninja Warrior, I can kill you with my thumb.

Oh this is not pretty! You know, I was a good wholesome north country boy until you guys corrupted me! What would your mothers think? LOL New visitors are probably wondering if we turn every post into something like this. Do they EVER talk about boats or fishing?

It's Cabin Fever in it's most outrageous form.

Mac, it's coming off at 3:00 today, then it's off to Japan for some refresher training from Ninja Master Nitrohito.

Oh Grasshoppa, do not rot your mind with evil drugs, pickle it with Corona's instead!!!

OK, I posted my home phone here the other day for people to contact me. I think it may have been read by particualr parties that are now calling my home and hanging up when my wife answers. If they want to see a butt hole, I'll show them one! Their own! Sorry Rich, not a happy camper about that, but I won't post what I'm really thinking! Ken, better watch that cell #! If I find out who it is, Trep will be off the hook, cause I'll have new prey! Just messing with ya Trep!

Is that why Mac looks as young as he does at 76? All those coronas? Or is it the limes? Kidding Mac. Didn't wan't people to think I was focusing solely on them. I know you can take man!

Rob,

That's unfortunate....check your e-mail, I just sent you a message.

Didn't get it Ken. I'll check again in a little while. This is the exact reason I use hotmail. Maybe I should get caller ID too. No problem. Tommy two fingers is not picky about the tasks I ask of him. What's two bodies if you aready got a dig a hole for one! KIDDING! I can just tell I'll take heat for that. It's OK, my shoulders are broad, I can take it. We can always send Nitrohito for him!

Actually Rob,...I only "feel" 76yrs old after I spend a weekend with the guys up at Neeley's place,....that weekend would kill most people!..ahahahh,....but you are right,...a lime a day keeps the wrinkles away!! ('cept those are "laugh lines",....nothing seems to make those go away!!)

Ken, can you run some specs for me. With a 901 that has a 200efi, full tank of gas, how many hours of trolling at 60mph can I get if the bait is full size butt-hole? LOL Sorry everyone, but I'm a nice guy, really I am, until you upset my wife. If Momma ain't happy, you can bet I'm gonna share the misery with whoever caused it. She's used to it though. When I was a PI, she got used to me answering the door armed! I doubt, this individual would be so bold, but then again I am allowed to dream! Maybe this joker doesn't realize that this is in some way a minor form of domestic terrorism in my book. But I don't scare anywhere near that easily. And if it's over a post on this board? Get a life! I will continue to put my number and e-mail, heck even my home address on the board for all the nice folks here to contact me with questions on boats, Lake Champlain, the rally, whatever they want. Keep calling buddy, bring it on! If by some chance it is not who I think, apologies. But seems to coincidental to me. Better to have friends than enemies I always say. Plus making Tommy and enemy is bad for your health!

You're right Mac, it's a brutal weekend.

I wonder how a 128 lb. redneck from Georgia would fare hanging with the big-dogs?!? LOL

He's already wimping out on the Rally, I think Rob has him looking over his shoulder and running scared!!!

Illegal now in NY Trep. Good ole Gov Pataki saw to that. Bring it ON!!!! I have cures for telemarketers anyway. I'll save that for another rainy day.

128lbr's aren't that uncommon up there,...we had "SWEEEAATHEART Bukowski" last fall didn't we???...LOLOLOLOLL

Thanx Trep. I'll change the number at the first sign of problems, then I'll call Rob to back me up with some reinforcements.

Mac the Assasin, and the Grand Master Sumo Wrestling Champion.

With friends like you guys, we could CONQUER THE WORLD, or at least Georgia maybe LOL

All rumors and lies Trep!!!

Do your best to make it, we'd all love to meet you.

Actually Trep,..I'm flattered!!..LOL...I was refering to my 9 "millimeter"...ahahaahaahhahh

man, you guys make it SO easy! Hey what is the record # of responses to a post? We have to be getting close.

Maybe in fall 2002 or 2003 we'll do a rally either south or mid atlantic/mid west.

Mac - No need to admit your size online, remember the great thing about not "seeing" people is you can exaggerate.

well,..guess that explains why nobody answers my "personals" mail then.....thanks for the heads up Trep!!

Mac you single? A guy of YOUR stature. I don't believe it. Just hang out with Mini more, he'll hook you up. Stay away from Ken until the anesthesia wears off though, I here he's naked. Not a pretty scenario. You really have to come up for the rally Mac and have a corona at the Naked Turtle. You'll probably move to NY!

No, I'm not single,...very happily married with 2 teenage daughters,..just threw that "singles ads" comment out there to go along with the thread and the "topic" of 9 MM LOL

Met my bride at a party in college,...told my Frat Bro at the time,.."I'm going to marry that chick!!"..and 7 years later I did!!..LOL (I'm a man with a PLAN!!)

Hey, I met my wife at a college party too. I don't remember it, but that's what she tells me! LOL

Oh I remember quite vividly,....I'll never forget the site of her and those perfect,...well..never mind!

Trust me though,.....I REMEMBER!!!! LOL

OK Mac i'm with you on this one. Met my wife at a Little Sister Rush party at my frat. The second party she's staring at me for the longest time, soooo... I mosey on over and say "penny for your thoughts?" (original Huh!) and she says "i'm just trying to figure you out. You seem to have a line for everything. So either your realy a nice guy or your just trying to get into every girls [um... how's this Rich... ] LIFE?". First date was Oct 1, 1987.

Needless to say, we hooked up, dated for a few years and got married June 16, 1991.

The Trepster: A lean, mean, romance machine.

and remember "dem bassus luv sparkles"

LOL...I just wish she still had that sweater!! Oh and yes Craig,...she does have perfect teeth!! LOL

Latest posts

Back