Entertainment booked for the Banquet at 2002 Rally!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
John "Mountain Man" Foster vs. the Tag Team of Michael "Trepman" Trepper and Scott "Jerkbait" Matheis!

No Time Limit!

No Standing 8 Count!

No being Saved by the Bell!

No Doctor in the House!

No Rope-A-Dope!

No Butterfly Floatin'!

No Holds Barred!

Three Go In - One or Two Come out!

Refereed by Rich "Stricktly-By-The-Rules" Stern!

Brought to you by the makers of "Squirrel-in-Rut" Attractant!

Promoted by Adam!

Announced by Mac 'n Mini!

Stretchers born by Ken Neeley and Pierre!

Special Appearance by Cass and Barb - The Ringside Sleeze-Babes!

Technical assistance by Chris!

Power Tools provided by Magna19!

Be There Live and In Person!

Call Marke TODAY for your Video - $19.95 plus S&H!

(This video has not yet been rated.)

Scott, you are too funny. And you have too much time on your hands....LOL

Well you better start training. Your gonna have to "Bulk" up for this one..HAHAHAHA

Hope to see you soon

John

This story will can't possibly have a happy ending! LOL

OK Scott - I'm working on my bulk up now, doing my daily 12 oz curls!

I think we ought to put a lot of beans in our diet the week before, if nothing else we can stink him down! LOL

TrepMan

Scott,

If you win, we may need a couple more stretcher handlers...LOL

Now thats not playing fair Trep. I know he said no rules, "BUTT" Chemical warfare... :eek:{

John - Us "scappy" small/thin guys have to find an edge somewhere! My Tush is now registered with the FBI as a leathal weapon!

Oh this is going down hill fast! I have to shut my eyes now!

Man I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. Thank you..

My wife is still laughing.

X X

o

_____

This is a perfect example of of a keen mind and nimble fingers that have spent way too many hours on the internet staring at a monitor with a slow refresh rate and several flickering flourecent lights overhead!! Scott, as soon as Mr. Brauer and I get back from the Delta I'll email you the name of my shrink. She's a really great guy, and I'm sure she can help you too!!

Todd C.

Just as a preview....... A slight glimpse of things to come....... I don't have a picture of The Trepster - BUTT, I do have the picture that John referred to in his "Roll Call" post a few days ago........

Guess which two are John and I!

me!

(Hint: Chris is on the far left and Rich is on the far right.)
CSJR

Scott,.....I'm not much of a gambler,...but I have to put your odds of surviving an encounter with Big John right up there with the odds of the Taliban winning a seat in the US Congress. John cleans his teeth with BIGGER toothpicks!!!

Mac

OK team, here is a picture of me. Now don't laught too hard, and yes that is me in the BIG Tigger costume.

I'll just BOUNCE John over so we can get him on the ground first!

TrepMan
family_halloween.jpg

OK, now that you're on the floor laughing your breakfast up, here is one that shows more of my 125 lb hefty weight!

Off to AZ for the weekend for the unvailing of my brothers headstone (he passed away in January at 37 years of age), so won't be posting till I get back on Tuesday morning, unless I can grab the mouse from from Dad as he's playing Golf games on his PC.

TrepMan
mike_bass.jpg

Uh, Michael..... For some reason I can't get your pictures. Double clicking doesn't work and neither does righ clicking and then going to "show picture". Did you put them in the "Link" section or in the "Pictures" section of the Response Format?

And have you got a "Chewbacha" costume for John?

What? You say "he doesn't NEED a costume"?

I DON'T think he's gonna like that........

It's not smart to make a Wookie angry........

me!

Hey people,

John's picture just make's him look big, pictures can do that ya know! He's relly not that big! He's a little "shorter" since the fall, kinda bent over a little from the pain!

Just thought you could use some help John....I mean two against one and all, jeez ;-)

Tom

He's gonna need all the help he can get, Tom........ Our team was bred for combat! Michael's been know to bite matzah balls in two with his bare teeth and my ancestors...... And my ancestors....... Uh........ Well..... Ya see....... I'm 3/4 Irish and 1/4 Lithuanian....... I am the finest example of generations of selective in-breeding to develope a nasty temper and desire to kick the other guy in the shins!

me!

John,

Now I see why that windshield broke...I'm kinda surprised I didn't have to send you a whole console!!! LOL

man that hurts Ken.

And to think I am at my fighting weight right now..

You know,,Too Fat to run..:eek:)

Hear that, Mr. T?

He's at that vulnerable, dormant, pupal stage!

Let's attack NOW!

You first!

me!

Scott - I don't know why the pictures don't show (so much for being an internet wiz, just don't tell my boss until AFTER bonus time), here are URL's to the 2 pictures:

http://www.geocities.com/mstrepper/family_halloween.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/mstrepper/mike_bass.jpg

TrepMan - It's HOT (92) here in AZ, should have brought my rod, there were BIG BASS in the lake on the 14th hole yesterday (played golf with my dad and whopped him!)

GREAT costumes, Michael! Cute picture of the family!

Ain't Wrastlin' what Tiggers do best?

me!

Latest posts

Back